Earlier today, Kaslan Corp sent out a press release teasing a very special announcement this coming Friday, February 8th. Our guess is that it's the rumored trailer premiere for Orion Pictures’ Child’s Play remake, which rebrands Chucky as an AI doll named Buddi.
You can read the announcement below that details Buddi and his arrival on June 21st, featuring a message from Kaslan Corp. Founder and CEO, Henry Kaslan.
Kaslan Corp, the world’s leading developer of interactive tech products for home and lifestyle, is excited to reveal a revolutionary new product – the Artificial Intelligence human companion, Buddi. A child’s playmate and new best friend, Buddi will change the lives of everyone in the family in unimaginable ways. Able to connect to and control Kaslan’s wide range of tech products and all smart home devices, Buddi is the world’s most advanced AI human companion to date and will be available nationwide on June 21, 2019.
Consumers have been living with AI assistants in their homes for nearly eight years with the introduction of Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and other devices. You can ask AI assistants to play a song, provide directions, forecast the weather, turn off your house lights and much more. But to date, a true relationship building opportunity with AI has been outside the bounds of imagination.
“The leap we’re making beyond any current AI technology presents a similar gulf between the calculator and the most advanced smartphone assistants. Buddi® is where we’ve all been headed in the field of AI, and I’m proud to say that Kaslan Corporation is bringing that future into the homes of families across the world,” said Henry Kaslan, founder/CEO of Kaslan Corporation.
Buddi features an exciting range of killer tech and programming, including:
● Highly intricate cloud-backed voice recognition engine capable of identifying speech and comprehension of inflection, tonality and subtle variations in the human voice
● Ability to learn from human interaction and via 20 sensors and cameras that provide real-time information about its environment
● State-of-the-art sensor design providing high resolution image recognition and grip sensitivity
● Preloaded with the ability to comprehend and converse in both English and Spanish, with the option for language expansion via the Kaslan Language Acquisition App
● Connectivity to the latest Kaslan products including the Kaslan HUB home controller, Kaslan VAC robotic vacuum, Kaslan Speakers, Kaslan Drone, the self-driving Kaslan Kar, and other smart home devices
● And so much more!
Experience Buddi and the future of AI on February 8th.